Have you heard about Greystone Properties’ brand new resident portal?
We are excited to bring you this brand new convenient service and it’s just another advantage of living in a Greystone community. The portal allows you to view community events, ask questions to members of the leasing team at your property, communicate with neighbors, put in work orders, and last but not least pay your rent. Through the portal’s rent center, you have the option to pay either through an e-check or ACH payment.
In addition, you will find information for the option to make a credit card payment. To make the portal even more user friendly, you have the ability to set up recurring payments so you never have to worry again about your rent being late. The portal is now available to Residents in not just the Columbus metro area including Ft. Benning and Phenix City but also at our communities in Albany and Forsyth County.
To register for the portal, please follow the steps outlined below:
How to get started:
- Contact your leasing office for a personalized link to begin account set-up.
- If you do not already have an account, click on NEW USER? GET STARTED NOW. Select your unit #, then first name, last name, and email address (as it was provided to Management Office)
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. A link will be provided to the Resident Portal where you can pay your rent and more.
- The system will send your Property Manager a notification that you created your user name. The Property Manager will then verify your information and approve you for payments.
- Once you have registered using your personalized link, sign in using your email address.
- Under “My Dashboard” you will see “Payment Center”
- To make a payment or set up reoccurring payments, you will need to add a payment account. (More detailed instructions attached)
Please note: Residents currently paying their rent by ACH/bank draft not through a portal /online will need to register for the portal and set up account no later than December 15, 2015 or make other arrangements to pay rent.
Please contact a member of the leasing team at your community if you any questions about the portal including navigation, online rent payments, rental amount, and/or anything else. We’re here to help and encourage you to join this new, easy, and free platform for all residents.